permanent treatment for spider veins
In about 15 minutes, the spider veins on your face and body, or the thread-like veins on your legs, could be gone. And gone for good.
Veinwave is a minimally-invasive, effective treatment for small spider veins on the nose, face, ankles, legs and other delicate areas of the body. It’s especially effective on veins that have not been successfully treated with sclerotherapy. Veinwave uses thermocoagulation via an electrical device to heat and close spider veins immediately. Even better, after as little as one treatment, the results are permanent.
During this advanced procedure:
- Your physician inserts a very fine, insulated needle to outermost layer of your skin, without actually piercing the spider vein itself.
- The needle instantly and accurately heats and destroys the spider vein without damaging nearby tissue.
- The needle is so fine and thin, most people feel no pain (although you may feel a pin-prick sensation).
Benefits of Veinwave™:
- Walk in, walk out: Performed in our comfortable offices in about 15 minutes.
- Many people report near-instant disappearance of unsightly spider veins.
- Minimal risk of scarring or bruising.
After your Veinwave procedure
- You should see immediate-to-improving results over a few days.
- No bandages needed.
- No downtime.
- Although you may require a follow-up treatment, once your spider veins are destroyed by Veinwave, the results are permanent.
For more information about Veinwave treatments in the East Bay, or to schedule an appointment, call Vascular Surgery Medical Group at 510-357-4006 or 925-831-0101.
You can also fill out our simple contact form.