Welcome to above-and-beyond vein care by board-certified vascular surgeons
Welcome to Vascular Surgery Medical Group—the East Bay’s longest operating vascular care center. Here you’ll find advanced, nonsurgical treatment of varicose veins and spider veins, relief of the medical and cosmetic symptoms associated with venous disease and solutions to complex vascular disorders and arterial disease.
We’re proud to say our board-certified vascular surgeons have seen it all—and that’s why they can do it all. How does this work to your advantage?
- Knowledge – Years of advanced training in, and thousands of studies conducted on, vascular care.
- Experience – Decades of expertly navigating the constantly-in-motion circulatory system.
Our physicians are uniquely qualified to provide precise, yet efficient and comfortable, vein care.
Dedicated to advanced vein technology that gets results
Vascular Surgery Medical Group was founded in 1977, when highly invasive, surgical vein treatments were the only option. Today, our doctors are highly trained in the latest technologies to offer you the best possible outcomes. Our vein care includes minimally invasive, remarkably effective treatment options, such as:
- Veinwave™ for the treatment of spider veins on the face & body.
- Vein ablations using radiofrequency & endovenous laser treatment (EVLT) for the treatment of varicose veins.
- Sclerotherapy to make spider veins & small varicose veins disappear.
- Microphlebectomy for the removal of large, bulging varicose veins.
Come talk to us! Multilingual convenience.
We speak English, Spanish, Farsi, Thai, Portuguese, Italian, Punjabi, Hindu and Urdu.
See a list of accepted insurance